Reply by Whoeasy

Dear WhoEasy customer, we appreciate your valuable feedback. We are always striving to improve our customer service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Sincerely,
WhoEasy Customer Support
customerservice@whoeasy.com
Author's
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Just checked my bank statements and noticed since as late as November 2016 on a monthly basis Whoeasy.com has been taking $21 out of my account even though I never signed up!What a bunch of scammers!

This isn't the first time I heard of this website doing this to people. The only refund I received (today June 26, 2017) is $15x3 I am still out $123.00 which is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE since I NEVER signed up for this website. I want a full refund!! I don't even reside in the United States there's no reason for my credit card to of been charged in the first place!

Make this right.

I will be sure to spread the word about this website and let everyone I know to make sure they always check their bank statements for fraudulent activities!This place is just a bunch of scammers.

Reason of review: Stole my money. I never even signed up for this website!.

I didn't like: How they scam innocent people.

Had an Experience with Whoeasy?