Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Discontinue account now

Delete/Discontinue account

I want to cancel my subscription

darina

If you would like our support team to help you process a cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at customerservice@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

customerservice@whoeasy.com

I would like to opt out of the whoeasy and no money comes off my card in5272 Jerry Hill 7204613630

I Barbara P Johnson would like to cancel my subscription with you website, because it no help for me.First you didn't location the phone that I had gave you the number for.

I know the surrounding locations. But someone had stolen my phone.

Anyway thank but no thank for this.Snapshot everything.

Need money

Need money back that was taken off my card

Show

What is your customer service phone number

I want to try your service, but I need a customer service phone number.

YasyaLiberty
#1362018

If you have any questions, our support team is here to help. Either send us your question or request through our contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com. We look forward to helping you.

WhoEasy Customer Support

I want to cancel your service

I want to cancel the service

how do i cancel my account i dont need it anymore

how do i cancel my account i dont need it anymore

#1372012

I want to cancel my Account no longer needed.

This company is a fraud!I cancelled my membership an hour after I used it.

I have the emails for confirmation. Now they are telling me they can only refund me $10 out of the $19.95 they charged. I looked up one phone number for $1. Please note....

there is no phone number for this service to complain to. I asked for a number and let me see if they respond.

Good luck cancelling and save all your email traffic!HORRIBLE!

you can sue for that don't even have to have emails just statement of when taken and confirmation for canceled subscription date and time THEY HAVE TO GIVE FULL REFUND THAT'S LAW HOPE IT DON'T HAPPEN TO ME CAUSE THEY WILL!!!!! BE PAYING THAT COURT AND LAWYER GUARANTEED

darina

You can cancel your membership by going through the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the website when you are logged into your account. Alternatively if you would like our support team to help you process the cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

How do I get a refund?

I have been charged twice by this company after I cancelled my account? How do I received a refund?

15.86 dollars was taken from my card from this site on 10-8-17 and you need to be giving it back..i opted out of this siite the minute i realized it was nothing but a scam..i am very angry over this ***..i live on disability and i need that back thank you

Same thing happened to me and NEVER used it. SCAM

darina

After a cancelation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred. If you are having trouble canceling your account our agents are available to help. If you would like our support team to help you process the cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

WhoEasy Customer Support

THAT'S FULL OF *** OBVIOUSLY OK NOT GIVING YOU THE TIME OF DAY HAVE READ 4 QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS ARE BASIC AND HAVE NO BASIS TO THE QUESTION AT ALL FORGET YOU YOUR BEING REPORTED AS OF RIGHT NOW.

ONE PERSON RESPONDS THEY CANT GET THEIR FULL REFUND ANOTHER SAYS SHE WAS STILL CHARGED AFTER!!!!CANCELING AND YOUR ANSWER IS AND I QUOTE....

After a cancellation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred.

BASIC ANSWER AND NO PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK LIVE?????? WTF AND SHE SAID IT WAS STILL CHARGED AFTER!!!!!! SHE CANCELED AND YOUR BASIC ANSWER IS ater a cancellation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred. If you are having trouble canceling your account our agents are available to help and If you would like our support team to help you process the cancellation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancellation.

SHE DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TELL HER THE BASIC INFO *** SPILL SHE ASKED YOU TO GIVE BACK HER MONEY THAT WAS TAKEN UNLAWFULLY AND ACTUALLY SHE DIDN'T ASK SHE COMPLAINED AND STATED...

OH AND BTW SENDING A WEBSITE ADDRESS TO GO TO FOR YOU TO GO OVER THE SAME THING TELLING YOU YOUR PROBLEM AS A COMPANY THAT NEEDS TO ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!! IT NOT REFER IT OVER AND OVER ANOTHER THING PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER TO OTHER PEOPLE !!!!!!!! LIVE!!!!!!!! ON PHONE!!!!!!!!!

SO WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER???????? BY LAW YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO RUN A BUSINESS NOT JUST WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO AGAIN

W H E R E I S Y O U R N U M B E R ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I cancel

YasyaLiberty

Cancel your service

Did not want more than one time trial

WhoEasy Customer Support

You took money out of my account and i didn't order this.Please refund my money.

the bank is investigating your company.I am asking you to send me my 19.95 refund asap.

user12437996

Same here

user41439306

Same here

Same here! I never used it! Or wanted it.

Office Phone Number, Please

user83443402

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

office phone number

I want to cancel my account

How can I cancel membership

Where is your number???I don't want to talk on email!!!

This is a scam!!!! they won't give you a number and only respond to an email to tell you they will give you some of the money back you deserve.

Don't trust their 7-day membership.They will charge you full price anyway.

WhoEasy Customer Support

Used 1 time with no results, cancel any member service I may have done, I am saving a copy of this letter.

Show

I need to know how to get WhoEasy to put the money back into my checking account?

I have reference # 1361039 after cancel of my account

WhoEasy Customer Support

I need you to stop going in my account

Questions 12