Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Never signed up with them!

I want all these charges off my bank accounts NOW!

AuspiciousIbis

That's not my name either

elenashynkarenko

If you would like our support team to help you process the cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at customerservice@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.Sincerely,WhoEasy Customer Supportcustomerservice@whoeasy.com

Show

Whoeasy.com why did results no come. Why no direct customer service communications or phone number

Why no results appeared on screen and why no direct access to customer service and support .

elenashynkarenko

Dear user, thank you for providing your feedback. We are always striving to improve our data quality and very much value your thoughts.

Your feedback has been relayed to our team. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.Sincerely,WhoEasy Customer Supportcustomerservice@whoeasy.com

Show

Confused about what you're offering

I thought this was like a tracking device where when your kids are out you can put in their phone number and found out where they're at ? this is not what it is cuz that's what your advertisement seems like it is. Can you please tell me.

YasyaLiberty

WhoEasy.com helps consumers prevent fraud, stop scammers in their tracks, improve marketing efforts to reach the right customers at the right time, keep their kids safe from unidentified callers, and stay safe online whether its online dating, or online shopping. We are always striving to improve our service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.Sincerely,WhoEasy Customer Supportcustomerservice@whoeasy.com

Whoeasy customer service

I been trying to cancel my account but I can't get thru is there a 800 number that I can call

#1419037

Subscription

How do i unsubscribe from whoeasy

I would like to cancel my subscription Connie James Conniejames@yahoo.com

customerservice@whoeasy.com

I would like to cancel this and any other subscription with your company immediately

Show

Stop prescription before trial please

I would like to cancel my prescription

Discontinue account now

Delete/Discontinue account

I want to cancel my subscription

darina

If you would like our support team to help you process a cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at customerservice@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

customerservice@whoeasy.com

I would like to opt out of the whoeasy and no money comes off my card in5272 Jerry Hill 7204613630

I Barbara P Johnson would like to cancel my subscription with you website, because it no help for me. First you didn't location the phone that I had gave you the number for.

I know the surrounding locations. But someone had stolen my phone.

Anyway thank but no thank for this. Snapshot everything.

Show

What is your customer service phone number

I want to try your service, but I need a customer service phone number.

#1362018

If you have any questions, our support team is here to help. Either send us your question or request through our contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com. We look forward to helping you.

WhoEasy Customer Support

I want to cancel your service

I want to cancel the service

how do i cancel my account i dont need it anymore

how do i cancel my account i dont need it anymore

#1372012

I want to cancel my Account no longer needed.

This company is a fraud! I cancelled my membership an hour after I used it.

I have the emails for confirmation. Now they are telling me they can only refund me $10 out of the $19.95 they charged. I looked up one phone number for $1. Please note....

there is no phone number for this service to complain to. I asked for a number and let me see if they respond.

Good luck cancelling and save all your email traffic! HORRIBLE!

you can sue for that don't even have to have emails just statement of when taken and confirmation for canceled subscription date and time THEY HAVE TO GIVE FULL REFUND THAT'S LAW HOPE IT DON'T HAPPEN TO ME CAUSE THEY WILL!!!!! BE PAYING THAT COURT AND LAWYER GUARANTEED

darina

You can cancel your membership by going through the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the website when you are logged into your account. Alternatively if you would like our support team to help you process the cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

How do I get a refund?

I have been charged twice by this company after I cancelled my account? How do I received a refund?

15.86 dollars was taken from my card from this site on 10-8-17 and you need to be giving it back..i opted out of this siite the minute i realized it was nothing but a scam..i am very angry over this ***..i live on disability and i need that back thank you

Same thing happened to me and NEVER used it. SCAM

darina

After a cancelation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred. If you are having trouble canceling your account our agents are available to help. If you would like our support team to help you process the cancelation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancelation.

WhoEasy Customer Support

THAT'S FULL OF *** OBVIOUSLY OK NOT GIVING YOU THE TIME OF DAY HAVE READ 4 QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS ARE BASIC AND HAVE NO BASIS TO THE QUESTION AT ALL FORGET YOU YOUR BEING REPORTED AS OF RIGHT NOW.

ONE PERSON RESPONDS THEY CANT GET THEIR FULL REFUND ANOTHER SAYS SHE WAS STILL CHARGED AFTER!!!! CANCELING AND YOUR ANSWER IS AND I QUOTE....

After a cancellation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred.

BASIC ANSWER AND NO PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK LIVE?????? WTF AND SHE SAID IT WAS STILL CHARGED AFTER!!!!!! SHE CANCELED AND YOUR BASIC ANSWER IS ater a cancellation is processed on a membership, no further charges are incurred. If you are having trouble canceling your account our agents are available to help and If you would like our support team to help you process the cancellation, either send us a request through the contact page at https://www.whoeasy.com/contact or email us directly at support@whoeasy.com and request a cancellation.

SHE DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TELL HER THE BASIC INFO *** SPILL SHE ASKED YOU TO GIVE BACK HER MONEY THAT WAS TAKEN UNLAWFULLY AND ACTUALLY SHE DIDN'T ASK SHE COMPLAINED AND STATED FOR YOU TO GIVE IT BACK AND YOUR GOING TO GO AND GIVE HER A BASIC ANSWER TO A QUESTION ON HOW TO CANCEL IF SHES HAVING A PROBLEM DOING IT HELLO SHE ALREADY DID IT SHE DIDN'T NEED A PROBLEM SHOOTER SHE NEEDED A RESPONSE SPECIFICALLY TO HER NEED AND HOW TO DO THAT NOT YOUR BASIC COMPUTERIZED *** ANSWERS .

OH AND BTW SENDING A WEBSITE ADDRESS TO GO TO FOR YOU TO GO OVER THE SAME THING TELLING YOU YOUR PROBLEM AS A COMPANY THAT NEEDS TO ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!! IT NOT REFER IT OVER AND OVER ANOTHER THING PEOPLE RESPOND BETTER TO OTHER PEOPLE !!!!!!!! LIVE!!!!!!!! ON PHONE!!!!!!!!!

SO WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER???????? BY LAW YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO RUN A BUSINESS NOT JUST WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO AGAIN

W H E R E I S Y O U R N U M B E R ??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions 17