Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

What Their Customers Are Saying ?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Whoeasy. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Whoeasy - No problems

Whoeasy
I am here to defend whoeasy as I have used their services twice now and have never had an issue to cancel my subscription within the 7 day period free trial. I assume most of these angry reviewers don't know how to read and follow the steps to cancelling their service. So keep on keeping on whoeasy and thanks for all your help!!

Whoeasy - Very Impressed With Your Site

Whoeasy
Thank you very much! I was very impressed with your site. It was very very helpful for me and answered a question about 2 numbers! Again, Thank you!

Whoeasy - Fast Response - Will Recommend

Whoeasy
Thank you very much your response was fast and professional I'm very satisfied with this I will referee to my friends to use whenever they need this site

Whoeasy - I want a refund

Dear WhoEasy customer, thank you for providing your feedback. It looks like our support team received and processed your request to cancel your account. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

I only used this site 1 time I want my money back now

Whoeasy in Atlanta, Georgia - Not good

Problems with payment
Whoeasy - Not good

An unauthorized payment has been made on my account and I need a refund

Whoeasy - You suck

Dear WhoEasy customer, thank you for providing your great feedback. We are always striving to improve our customer service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Access/ activation issues
Full refund

Ask you how to change password ,and cancelmy account

Whoeasy's reply to:

Whoeasy - It has been uninformative. Cannot get into my account to unsubscribe. I am pissed off that am going around in circles. UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

WhoEasy.com helps consumers prevent fraud, stop scammers in their tracks, improve marketing efforts to reach the right customers at the right time, keep their kids safe from unidentified callers, and stay safe online whether its online dating, or online shopping. We are always striving to improve our service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Reason of review
No information that i do not already have.
Full refund

Did not get any information than i have. UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

I ALSO CANNOT GET INTO MY ACCOUNT! IMAGINE THAT!

Whoeasy's reply to:

Whoeasy - I want to know who the *** took money from my card because I didn't want this service

WhoEasy.com helps consumers prevent fraud, stop scammers in their tracks, improve marketing efforts to reach the right customers at the right time, keep their kids safe from unidentified callers, and stay safe online whether its online dating, or online shopping. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

I didn't order this!
Full refund

Somehow you got my debit card and the pin I didn't sign up for this someone need to get ahold of me if you have my debit card then you got my email

• Stealing Money
  • Unauthorized Billing

Whoeasy - Ripoff

Pricing issue
Full refund

Used one time over a year ago looking for a friend. It was canceled and never used again.

One year later while reviewing my credit card I see I've been charged each month. I've contacted Whoeasy and they say it has been active account. This is ridiculous.

15.86 a month for what. one use.

Whoeasy's reply to:

Whoeasy - Liars and thieves don't use them don't have anything to do with co

Review
Pros
  • There are no pros
Cons
  • Took my money without notification
Poor customer service
  • Thieves Scammers

On the 6th day they went into my bank account no 7 day trial they are liars and thieves

Whoeasy - Never authorized use of my card

Problems with payment
  • Stealing Money
  • Credit Card Fraud
  • Unauthorized Billing

money was taken off of my card that was not authorized today I need my money back today or there's going to be a problem I'm going to sue because I never authorized y'all to take any money off my card that was count for the very next day today

Whoeasy - Get my refund back

Review

I was not subscribe to this website but i did check someone Phone number because they stole my Phone so i tried to track it down it was a free trial only used it once it DIDN'T work if it was me can i get my refund back please