Reply by Whoeasy

WhoEasy.com helps consumers prevent fraud, stop scammers in their tracks, improve marketing efforts to reach the right customers at the right time, keep their kids safe from unidentified callers, and stay safe online whether its online dating, or online shopping. We are always striving to improve our service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Sincerely,
WhoEasy Customer Support
customerservice@whoeasy.com
Author's
Privacy and Data Security

Who easy is a scam. they offer a service they can not render.

Their information is out of date and they do not do what they say they do. It is not a satisfaction guaranteed. I used the service to try and track down a missing boy. What I got was the previous owner to the numbers name and address.

Oh it was the wrong address and they couldn't/wouldn't track the phone like advertised in their service description..

It is a scam to get into your account and steal your money without authorization. I canceled the service the same day I got it to insure I wouldn't be charged after the "free 7 day trial" and 2 weeks later find out they still took money out of my account and will not return it.

Review about: Whoeasy Phone Number Lookup Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unauthorized debit.