Reply by Whoeasy

WhoEasy.com helps consumers prevent fraud, stop scammers in their tracks, improve marketing efforts to reach the right customers at the right time, keep their kids safe from unidentified callers, and stay safe online whether its online dating, or online shopping. We are always striving to improve our service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Sincerely,
WhoEasy Customer Support
customerservice@whoeasy.com
Author's

I cancel this service the same day i took it out. They still took money out of my account after cancellation.

This company is not legit. They told me that i didn't cancel, but i have proof that i did cancel.

They only want to refund me $10.00 back, which i am not accepting because they unlawfully stoled my money out of my account and then said i didn't cancel in time. I am not going to argue with these people which i have started legal proceeding.

Review about: Whoeasy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.