Reply by Whoeasy

Dear WhoEasy customer, thank you for providing your great feedback. We are always striving to improve our customer service and are very thankful for your thoughts and feedback. It looks like you were able to resolve your request with our support team and I can confirm that your account has been canceled per your request. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at customerservice@whoeasy.com.

Sincerely,
WhoEasy Customer Support
customerservice@whoeasy.com
Author's

As of today you have stolen money from my account three times and I have never signed up for your service.I need my money back and need you to stop taking money from me as of right now.

You are causing me to have overdrafts and I am also turning you into BBB for stealing money. So either refund my money you stole or I will press charges. I have never signed up for money to be taken from my account and never heard of you until today. Yes I am very pissed about what you have done.

I hate people who steal from me and I would never allow anything like this ever.Refund my money now.

Review about: Whoeasy Account.

Reason of review: Money stolen from my account.

I didn't like: Didnt know i had an account.